Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Grill WiFi Stainless Steel
Green Mountain’s best-selling model sets the industry standard for pellet grills. And control it with your Smartphone! The Daniel Boone WiFi Model comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through our iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside. It weighs 155 pounds.
- Pellet Hopper holds 17lbs of pellets
- High RPM motor used in the auger provides a smooth and consistent feed of wood into the fire
- Digital controller comes standard with a meat probe for instant food readings inside your grill
- Includes a stainless steel grease bucket
- Smart Control provides the ability to control the power of your grill, adjust grill temperatures, set timers and many other settings at the tip of your fingers through your smart device