By Manna Pro
Goat Kid Colostrum 8oz
An important part of your newborn kids nutritional regimen. Provides essential nutrients that foster natural immunity in the first day of your baby goats life.
- Rich source of amino acids
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals
- Handy enclosed scoop (holds approximately 1 ounce) for easier measuring
- For Pygmy Goats, feed about half of this amount every 3 to 4 hours for the first 24 hours of life.
- For Kids that have nursed the Dam, feed every 6 hours.
- For Pygmy Kids that have nursed, feed every 4 to 6 hours.