TRAEGER® PELLET GRILLS AND ACCESSORIES
Traeger® invented the original wood pellet grill over 30 years ago in Mt. Angel, Oregon, and Traeger® continues to lead the pellet grilling industry as the world's best selling wood-fired grill.
Decades of experience has made Traeger® Pellet Grills the tool of choice for those who have mastered the craft of wood-fired cooking. The Traeger® you buy from D&B Supply will transform the way you cook. Fuel your hunger for wood flavor with Traeger®
LEARN HOW A TRAEGER® WORKS
People have been cooking over wood since the dawn of time, Traeger® invented the wood-fired grill to recreate that primal and natural flavor. Traeger’s revolutionary design uses 100 percent all natural hardwood to fuel a convection heating method, which creates flavorful smoke that infuses food with a delicious layer of flavor. It’s so much more than just a grill, you can grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, BBQ literally anything on it. Here is how it works.
- Fill the hopper with all natural hardwood pellets.
- Switch on the grill and set the temperature.
- The auger moves the pellets to the firepot.
- The hot rod ignites the pellets.
- The draft induction fan moves air throughout the grill.
- You're cooking in less then five minutes.
- Now it's time to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, or BBQ.
What to give it a try? Download a free, nine-recipe Traeger cookbook
and get your Traeger from D&B Supply.