Green Mountain Grills Jim Bowie Grill WiFi Black
Green Mountains best-selling model sets the industry standard for pellet grills, and you can control it with your Smartphone. The Daniel Boone WiFi Model comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through the iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that continually monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you do not wait long for the grill to heat up.
- Features: Positive pressure hopper fan, "Fan-only" mode, 40 x 16 cooking surface, and 13.5 inch clearance
- Pellet hopper holds 17 lbs of pellets
- High RPM motor (used in the auger for a smooth and consistent feed of the wood)
- Digital controller comes standard with a meat probe for instant food readings inside your grill
- Includes a stainless steel grease bucket